The Dog Show is the highlight of DogFest. Scores of furry friends take turns on the catwalk (dogwalk?) to compete for Best Tail, Best Ears, and more!
Dog Show Schedule & Registration
Dog Show Schedule 2023
Times are estimates – please check in 10 minutes before category start time
- 12:00pm Best Costume
- Judges vote on dog with best costume; extra points for originality.
- 12:20pm Best Tail
- Long, short, skinny or wide, let’s see whose tail comes out on top!
- 12:50pm Best Trick
- Dogs have 30 seconds to show off their best trick(s). Props encouraged.
- 1:10pm HALF TIME SHOW!
- 1:40pm Best Coat
- Whose coat is the most luxurious?
- 2:00pm Best Mutt
- A little of this and a little of that, sugar and spice makes everything nice. Whose best friend is made up of the best mix?
- 2:20pm Best Ears
- Big or little, crooked or straight, hear hear for best ears!
- 2:40pm Best Lap Dog
- Judges are looking for dogs that are great on your lap and the velvet throne.
- 3:00pm (Openly Corrupt) Best-In-Show**
- The winners of each of the main categories (ears, coat, trick, etc.) and anyone who wants to buy their way in for $50 will be entered in this final contest of the day. **Brace yourself – it really is corrupt, but it’s all in good fun with the goal of raising the most money possible for McKinley Elementary school.