The School Site Council is composed of the principal; representatives of teachers selected by teachers at the school, other school personnel selected by peers at the school and parents of pupils attending the school selected by such parents.
The California Education Code requires the school site council to:
- Measure effectiveness of improvement strategies at the school.
- Seek input from school advisory committees.
- Reaffirm or revise school goals.
- Revise improvement strategies and expenditures.
- Recommend the approved single plan for student achievement (SPSA) to the governing board.
- Monitor implementation of the SPSA
For more information about the school site council, click here.
This year, the following people sit on the School Site Council:
Andrew Scott (alternate)
Teachers and Staff:
Principal Molly Pope
The School Site Council holds monthly meetings that are open to all. For meeting dates or if you need any further information or have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.